Saturday 24 January 2015

DD309 : Doing economics: people, markets and policy - Week 15

Week 15 – What do my estimates really mean?

PartTask
15.1 Online tutorial - What do my estimates really mean?Complete Econometrics III and Practice exercises III



Welfare Economics and Social Choice (Chapter 9 - yeah, I know, fairly seriously behind again)

This is the section of economics that I thought I would be most interested in but Chapter 9 is written in a manner that I find really difficult to wade through. The author seems to take great delight in dressing up what are comparatively straightforward concepts in unnecessarily complicated language, which just takes longer than it should to read and understand.

So, I am less than impressed, but I need to get through this and Chapter 10 and get the essay written.

No comments: