Monday 13 January 2014

DD209 Running The Economy : Finally caught up with the reading....

......in fact I think I am slightly ahead of schedule. I suppose that is the upside of 2 long and very boring flights, there was very little entertainment choice, and my not having my iPad or any other reading material in the cabin with me my choices were limited, so the book was slightly more interesting that looking out the window, at least some of the time.

There seems to be an awful lot of repetition in this section considering we are just expanding our models to include the IS curve, Phillips Curve and MR curve (the Aggregate Demand curve seems a think of the past now). 

The case study was interesting and it certainly opened up the reasons for Qualitative and Quantitative easing, and I think that section is going to take some more reading to fully understand it.

I have been told that the delay on the first iCMA was to ensure it met the requirements of the course and the next iCMA should be returned more promptly, hopefully within 2 working days. 

I also suspect that not everyone gets the same questions to make it more difficult for people to work together on these things, other online tests I have done have chosen random questions from a larger pool so there is no way of knowing if anybody has the same questions that you do.

No comments: