Tuesday 21 May 2013

DD203 - Power, Dissent, Equality : TMA06 Marked and Returned

Got the results of TMA06 through the post this morning.

The good news is that my tutor appears to have no difficulty reading my hand writing..... well they didn't exactly say that, but the lack of comments saying how poor my hard writing was has lead me to this conclusion.

The other relatively good news is that considering that this is a pretty good test of an essay under exam conditions I was pretty pleased with my mark. Not good enough for a Pass1, and when taken with the the poor result from the last TMA this has left my overall OCAS score tantalizingly close to a Pass1, but not a Pass1.

Tutors comments were both encouraging and helpful, although ideally I think I would like some clarification or advice on specifics, but seeing as this Theme will not come up again maybe that is a waste of precious time.

 So, I guess its time to knuckle down and get the revision started in earnest.

No comments: