Thursday 12 January 2012

A222 - Exploring Philosophy : The Only Way is Ethics, Bentham & Mills

I had a really good stab at this part of the book, started really well in fact, felt I was getting somewhere and then the rest of my life got in the way.......

I have a presentation to give on  Tuesday which is taking up too much of my time, but on the upside it looks like I will be traveling for about 9 hrs this weekend so maybe some reading time there.

The other problem with this course is that each section seems to have a book of 4 chapters, one a general introduction, the second is the TMA, which makes me think 3 & 4 will be the exam questions. However, all this does at this point is allow you to slide on reading knowing that in the short term for the TMA all you need is to read one chapter thoroughly - but course of action this will come home to roost in June if other chapters have not been covered :-(

No comments: