Saturday 9 July 2011

DD101 Introducing the Social Sciences - TMA 05 Submitted - Well V1 anyway

This is an odd TMA. It doesn't really stretch you academically or intellectually, so there is a real danger of under-estimating what is required or failing to answer the question asked.

I am involved in a lot of fairly serious risk assessments and I write reports, so this should be an easy TMA, but the word count is a problem, as is ensuring all the necessary terms and definitions are covered.

I have submitted the TMA as it stands now, as there is a real 'risk' that more important things get in the way and I forget to submit it in time. The deadline has really crept up on me, so at least at this point there is something tat I'm 95% happy with to actually mark.

I'm waiting on the tutor replying to some questions, but I think I've sorted these answers out for myself.

Need to get a bit more motivated for the next last two sections of the course.

No comments: