Sunday 19 June 2011

DD101 Introducing the Social Sciences - Week 17

The suggested time table for Week 17
   
       This section of the Learning Companion (4 hours) 

       Exploring Social Lives DVD (6 hours) 
      ‘Studying the social sciences’ (Audio CD 1) (1 hour) .
      ‘Reflection: Pausing and moving on’ (30 minutes)

To be completed by 10th June.

So, I'm a bit behind with the reading and studying now, and this DVD has told me more about coal and coal-mining than I think I'll ever need to know.

Anyway, this doesn't seem to be part of the necessary study for the TMA, so it has been sort of skim-viewed, and I've listened to the CD and reflected - not too much of interest in either of them either - but at least the next chapter looks like it is about economics, so that should be more interesting.

No comments: