Tuesday 4 April 2017

DD306 - Living Political Lives - TMA05 Marked and Returned

TMA 05 came back this morning and I'm pretty pleased with the result, pretty high Grade 2, not too far off of a Grade 1.

However, it now means that unless they slip the grade boundaries, a distinction in this module is pretty unlikely unless I somehow manage to get a point better then the best mark I've had in this course and I don't see that happening on the last TMA as I will be concentrating on the EMA from now on. The better news is that missing a grade 2 on the TMAs is pretty much impossible unless I really make a mess of the last TMA, so its all about getting over 70% on the EMA.

Interesting comments from my new tutor. They are the first tutor to actually correct grammar and wording of my essays, to make them read correctly or better. This shows how hard it is to proof read your own work, as some of the corrections I should have seen myself. 

Also, they pretty much savaged some of my referencing, which has never happened before - but at least they gave clues as to what was required.

So, one TMA and one EMA to go.

No comments: