Saturday 22 November 2014

DD309 : Doing economics: people, markets and policy - Week 8

Week 8 – Firms, contracts and strategic behaviour

PartTask
8.1 Firms, contracts and strategic behaviourRead DEPMP, Book 1, Part II: Chapter 6
8.2 Online tutorials – game theoryComplete Game theory III and Game theory IV



It has not been a good week for studying, the usual post-TMA malaise, Scotland -England football, and deciding to apply for a new job has pretty mcuh taken up my free evenings.

It has however reminded me that it is far easier to review a CV every 3 or 4 months than drag and old and dusty one out and have to re-write it. This is another task I need to keep on top of.

Subsequently, I am now a week behind on the study planner, and looking ahead it is a good job we have the two festive weeks to write the TMA in as I feel this section is going to be a struggle.

No comments: