Saturday 14 September 2013

DD209 Running The Economy : What to read until DD209 starts.

My wife saw a book she though I'd be interested in and bought it for me.

"Why Nations Fail" (http://whynationsfail.com) is a great read and I've hardly put
it down.

 I would recommend it if you are interested in economics and politics, but there is 
also a fair bit of history and geography thrown in as well. It should certainly keep me 
occupied until the course website opens in two weeks or so.

Still no news on the tutorial dates or tutor, which seems late compared to the other 
courses I've done, but I suppose this could be a result of DD209 being a brand 
new course. I just hope it isn't a taste of things to come.

I guess I'm just impatient and I want to know what this course is all about.

No comments: