Saturday 15 December 2012

DD203 - Power, Dissent, Equality : Week 11

15 Dec
  • Activity: Book 3: Chapter 2, ‘Centre–periphery relations’; Chapter 3, 'Citizens and politics'

    The course has finally taken off and is both a easier read than the last book and far more interesting. We have the third tutorial tomorrow (I couldn't make the second one) so it will be interesting to see what the attendance is and hopefully a bit more help for the TMA.

    I was rushing the last TMA a bit, and a great bit of explanation about one of my examples came to me as I was relaxing one evening, but it came too late as the deadline had passed. This is why I much prefer to finish the TMA and keep it a couple of days to think about it with the pressure off and see if anything else comes to mind. Hopefully, that will be returned shortly.....

    It also appears that the course forum has gone completely quiet and the tutor group is also silent, so just as well the Facebook group is active.

No comments: