Saturday 1 October 2011

DD101 Introducing the Social Sciences - 2 days to go !!!

Managed to get my essay proof read and it only cost me a good bottle of wine. Good thing too, made some useful points regarding poor punctuation and asked questions which identified areas that needed more clarification.

Anyway, a couple of re-writes and 3 submissions later, I think I am finished. 1649 words and managed to include every theorist bar Hoffman (who is just wrong) from page 57 of the Learning Companion, and several from previous parts of the course. So I think the essay is as 'theorist rich' as it is possible to be, it has a logical framework and the paragraphs seem to flow OK, so I guess the submission below is effectively the end of 'DD101 Introducing the Social Sciences' for me.

Your assessment was received by the University at 10:35:37 (UK time) on 01 October 2011 

Bring on A222 Exploring Philosophy 

No comments: