Monday 17 March 2014

New Level 3 Politics - DD313 International relations: continuity and change in global politics

When I started out on this course, probably late in 2010 I had thought about doing the Politics Level 3 course A world of whose making? (DU301) , well it was cancelled and I never really fancied the alternative Living political ideas (DD306) so it is a relief that this course looks pretty good.

I think I'm pretty committed to the Level 3 economics course at this stage, and depending on how I get on with that result will decide which course I take as the final course in the PPE degree. If I need a good mark to get the final grade I wish I will go with  International relations: continuity and change in global politics (DD313) , otherwise if the course is mainly for my interest and enjoyment, I will probably go with Key questions in philosophy (A333).

No comments: