Saturday 1 March 2014

DD209 Running The Economy : Week 20

Week 20: Industrial structure, competition and regulation

I've been working away from home for the last week or so in less than ideal study conditions so I have negotiated a week's extension on TMA04, which will be needed as I am still two weeks behind.

Chapter 11 : Week 17 : Made in China seemed to make sense and didn't come across as completely alien concepts. However, the online tutorials went on.... and on... and on.... seemingly forever.

Chapter 12 : Week 18 : Market Forces although I'm not all the way through the chapter or started the online tutorials, it also seems to make sense.

So week 19 and Week 20's reading to do still need to get the iCMA in on time and somehow find the motivation and drive to sort the TMA out.

It is surprising how quickly things can get out of hand and you feel ridiculously and uncontrollably behind the work schedule, and with me the knowledge of being behind the study curve  hampers motivation rather than enhances it.

I need to get a grip!!!

No comments: