Friday 29 March 2013

DD203 - Power, Dissent, Equality : BOOK 5, best yet ?

I had a bit of time on my hands between flights and road moves today, so having packed nothing else to read, and still having Book 5 in my laptop bag, I started reading the chapter on disability.

I haven't got half way through it yet but it is really interesting and I can;'t help feeling that this part of the course has been, at least the book has been very interesting, except perhaps for Chapter 5 which was just a bit odd. A narritive of three students conversation as they review the first four chapters of the book - good revision, but I was put off concentratign entirely as I was hoping that thestudents would review Chapter 5 within Chapter 5 and could just watch everythign just turn itself inside out....... how disappointed was I.

I can not posibly see how it is possible to study and successfully use Chapter 5 for the exam, so if I am going to concentrate on 3 of the 5 books for the exam, Book 5 is looking likely.

No comments: